Ephesus is one of Turkey’s most impressive ancient sites but with over 2 million annual visitors it can get crowded. Ensure a more personalized experience with this small-group tour from Izmir and enjoy a comprehensive itinerary that includes UNESCO-listed Ephesus; the House of the Virgin Mary, where Mary spend her final years; the site of the Artemis temple, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World; and the Isabey Mosque.
– Full-day small-group tour of Ephesus from Izmir
– Explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of Ephesus including the Odeon and the Celsus Library
– See the remains of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
– Visit the House of Virgin Mary and Isabey Mosque
– Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch, and entrance fees
– Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience