Explore the oldest city in the Americas on this walking tour of Santo Domingo. During this full-day excursion from Punta Cana, follow your local guide to view some 5th century colonial monuments, Las Damas Street and Diego Columbus Alcazar, the first cathedral built in the new world. Stop by the National Presidential Palace, get fantastic views of downtown and watch a 4D movie about the history of the city. Lunch at a traditional Dominican restaurant and round-trip transportation from Punta Cana hotels are included.
– Explore Santo Domingo with a local guide
– Step back in time on a history tour
– All entrance fees included
– Eat a tasty lunch at a typical Dominican restaurant
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included