This Iztaccihuatl Volcano hike is a must-do for outdoor enthusiasts visiting Mexico City. An experienced guide gets you ready from start to finish on this adventure-filled day. Trek for 3 hours on an intermediate trail that ends a few thousand feet below the snowcapped summit 17,000 feet high. The air may be thin up there, but the views are not — soak up stunning views of Popocatepetl and the Valley of Mexico before descending the dormant volcano and fueling up with lunch (own expense).
– Full-day trip to Iztaccihuatl Volcano from Mexico City with an expert guide
– Drive through the picturesque Valley of Mexico and the Paso de Cortés
– See the ‘Sleeping Woman’ in the snowy peaks of the dormant volcano
– Hike an intermediate trail up the steep slopes of Iztaccihuatl Volcano
– Enjoy panoramic views of nearby Popocatepetl, ‘Smoking Mountain’
– Round-trip transport by comfortable car included
– Great for avid hikers and nature lovers