Observe squirrel monkeys on this trip to Monkeyland, deep in the Dominican Republic’s jungle. Ride a safari truck on this half-day tour through local coffee and cacao plantations, then visit the monkey sanctuary and its botanical gardens. Learn about the local farmers’ organic farming methods, sample local coffee or hot chocolate, and see and feed 20 monkeys that have been raised to be comfortable around people. Round-trip transportation from Bavaro and Punta Cana hotels is included.
– Guided trip to Monkeyland and a local plantation aboard an open-air safari-style vehicle
– Observe squirrel monkeys in their natural habitat offering stunning mountain views
– Get to know the island’s colorful native plants and flowers at the habitat’s botanical garden
– Visit a local coffee plantation, mingle with the farmers, and sample local coffee or hot chocolate
– Round-trip transport from most Punta Cana and Bavaro hotels included