Escape from the busy streets of Istanbul for a full-day excursion to the Princes Islands. Cruise past Topkapi Palace, Leanders Tower and Uskudar, then glide across the Marmara Sea to reach the islands of Heybeliada and Buyukada. Learn about the princes of the Byzantine Empire who once relaxed on these islands as you take a horse-drawn carriage tour. Have lunch at a fish restaurant and enjoy free time to explore on your own, taking in the beaches and historic sites at your leisure before returning to Istanbul.
– Full-day tour to Princes Islands by boat from Istanbul
– Visit the lovely islands of Heybeliada and Buyukada
– Take a guided tour in a horse-drawn carriage
– Hear about the Byzantine and Ottoman rulers that visited the islands
– Eat lunch at a local restaurant that features fresh fish
– Enjoy time to visit the beach or town on your own
– Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Istanbul