Travel back in time nearly two millennia and discover the House of Virgin Mary and Ephesus during this guided day trip from Istanbul. With round-trip flights to Izmir included, you’ll fly to the best preserved ancient city in the eastern Mediterranean for an epic trip. Stroll along roads once roamed by toga-clothed Romans; enjoy visits to the Library of Celsus, the stunning Great Theatre; gaze at temples and walk along shop-lined streets. You’ll then explore the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, have lunch, and highlight your day with a tour of the stone home where it’s believed the Virgin Mary spent her final days. Numbers limited to 14 on this small-group tour.
– Full-day tour of spectacular Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary, with round-trip flights from Istanbul
– Fly to Izmir and travel to Ephesus, the eastern Mediterranean’s best-preserved ancient city
– See the staggering Great Theatre, Library of Celsus and shops, baths and temples
– Explore the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
– Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she may have spent her final days
– Enjoy an included Turkish lunch at a local restaurant
– Small-group tour with numbers limited to just 14 people