Explore the Yucatan jungle’s flooded sinkholes, or cenotes, during this full-day guided eco-adventure. Paddle through the underground caverns on kayaks, snorkel in the subterranean aquatic habitats and float on the azure water on inner tubes. Listen as your guide recounts Mayan folktales about mythical guardians that protect these sacred water sources. This small-group tour, limited to 19 people, includes snacks, a gourmet picnic lunch, and round-trip hotel transportation.
– Mayan cenote adventure tour in the
– Yucatan Snorkel and kayak in four swimming holes amid aquatic flora and fish
– Rappel down rock walls in a semi-open cenote and zipline over an ancient cenote
– Enjoy a variety of cheeses, deli meats, rustic breads and fresh salads for lunch
– Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
– Small-group tour limited to 25 ensures a more personalized experience