This full-day tour from Cancun packs a sightseeing punch—see Valladolid, a 16th-century colonial city, visit the ancient Maya civilization of Chichen Itza, a UNESCO Site, and have a chance to participate in an ancient Mayan purification ritual of Temazcal guided by a real shaman. In the archaeological zone, admire the Kukulkan pyramid and the Temple of Warriors. A guide explains the cultural importance of the landmarks you stroll past. Spend leisurely time relaxing in the peaceful cenote of Ik-Kil. With round-trip hotel transport, this is a hassle-free experience you don’t want to miss. *Please note that cenote Ik Kil is still closed and on the tour, at the moment, we will visit the cenote Selva Maya, which is very similar to Ikkil, until Ikkil is opened.
– Tour of Chichen Itza, Ik-Kil cenote, and Valladolid from Cancun
– Discover the archaeological wonders of Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Swim in the tranquil Ik-Kil cenote and visit Valladolid, Yucatán’s third-largest city
– Participate in a Temazcal ritual led by a real shaman
– Hear about Maya history and culture from a guide
– Round-trip hotel transport included